SENIOR MERCHANDISER / HEAD OF MERCHANDISING (MATERNITY)
Department: Merchandising & Planning
Reporting to: Commercial Director
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Operate as a strategic team leader, ensuring financial targets are met.
- Responsible for planning and trading TCC web/store.
- Guide team, developing them to full potential, whilst overseeing process and demonstrating best practise.
- Plan budgets by category, options, depth of buy, price, etc based on agreed financial targets.
- Optimise sales and profits on each product area.
- Manage WSSI. Stock and sales management. Reforecast and communicate changes to wider team. Manage OTB.
- Communicate with dept leads to ensure business pulls in one direction
- Work with Design/Buying on strategy for the brand.
- Ensure on-time range launches, monitoring the CP dates.
- Strategically drive the business through effective planning, range building and trading.
- Works in collaboration with Design/Buying, Wholesale and Marketing to deliver company strategy
- Motivates and develops team to a high standard, creating a work environment that matches with our TCC values
- Develops self, takes responsibility, reacts positively to change nd pushes for innovative solutions. Inspires others.
- Staff discount
- Free items
- Sick pay
- Remote working
Too apply for this job role please send us your most recent updated CV and portfolio to the email below.