HOW DO I RETURN?
- UK customers can use the free return sticker attached to your despatch note, attach to your parcel including the despatch note inside with the return reason codes completed and take to your local post office.
- If you have disposed of your packaging including your return label please use the link below to create your free return label HERE
- International returns including Southern Ireland and Europe, it is the customers responsibility to send this back to us.
- When returning your item, please send this back in a sealed package and you must include your returns form. We recommend sending your parcel back to us using a tracked service.
- Our return address is: The Couture Club, UNIT 3, HILL ST, ASHTON UNDER LYNE, OL7 0PZ
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEM?
- No, if you decide it's not right in the first 14 days, you can return the item for a refund. If the item was purchased in sale you will receive a credit note.
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all promotion codes or discount code offers.
- Discount Codes and offers are valid on full price items only unless otherwise advertised.
- Offers exclude all gift cards and other selected items.
- To take advantage of an offer, the relevant Promotion Code must be entered at the checkout.
- No cash or any other alternative will be given
- The discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All purchases made using a voucher code will ineligible for a refund and credit will be added to your account which will expire in 6 months
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Discount codes cannot be used in our Stores.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
If you receive a faulty item please return to us within 30 days’ of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning.
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS POLICY?
- All UK customers can return items until 8th Jan 2021. If purchased between 14th Nov - 24th Dec 2020 .
- For all International customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels.
- Return labels can be generated.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Socks are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Purchases made at Full Price or with a discount code will be refunded, we do not offer Exchanges.
- All customers must complete and insert the return slip when returning their items. If you have lost your return slip you can easily download another HERE
- UK customers can return items for free using our Returns Portal HERE
- Please include your order confirmation form with any returns to ensure your refund can be processed as quickly as possible.
- All items purchased in the sale department are ineligible for a refund and credit will be added to your account. Any items purchased in an online sample sale are non refundable/ exchangeable due to nature of sample sale, this includes Limited Edition items (Boogi etc).
- Customs and duties may apply on international shipments.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 14 working days for us to handle your return and a further 7 days for your refund to be processed.
I PURCHASED ONLINE, CAN I RETURN MY ITEM TO ONE OF YOUR RETAIL STORES?
Unfortunately not. All orders placed through our online store are required to be returned to the returns address below. An, in turn, all purchases made in our Trafford store will need to be returned back to their original point of sale
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS ADDRESS?
The Couture Club
Unit 03, Hill Street,
Ashton Under Lyne,
WHAT IS OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL?
Our customer service email is email@example.com Please allow up to 48 hours for us to respond to your requests. For the quickest response time please email us directly at the email address above rather than any social media platforms.