SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & CONTENT CREATOR
Working in this fast-paced position, you’ll be responsible for our social media & influencer programme, media-obsessed with your finger closely on the pulse of the fashion and emerging digital trends. Working collaboratively with our Creative Director and Head of Marketing, you will develop the social media strategy with the aim of driving brand awareness, trust, follower growth, engagement, and revenue and lead of the strategy execution. Along with ownership of the brand aesthetic, perception and tone of voice, you will need a strong understanding of which influencers are best aligned with the brand to showcase products to the highest level, building the brand perception, image and interaction. Always striving to elevate the brand from how we look, to who we work with.
- Creating eye catching social media content on including but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Maintaining the aesthetic of the brand
- Creating partnerships and developing and maintaining relationships with influencers and 3rd party influencer agencies.
- Suggest and implement new ideas and growth techniques to drive follower growth, develop brand awareness, increase reach among our community and engagement per post.
- Manage the social media schedule including posts, stories, live content
- Lead on the creation of new, trending content in response to viral fashion trends, and popular culture trends
- Establishing VIP partnerships with existing and upcoming celebs / media personalities
- Responding to Direct messages on TikTok & Instagram
- Researching and sourcing new Bloggers/Influencers matching the brand aesthetic & strategy
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on social performance, using tools / data from shopity and Google Analytics
- Work closely with Customer Services to monitor feedback and help customers
- Keeping an accurate track of posting schedule vs items gifted vs return on spend
- Sources and implements commercially driven brand partnerships for promotions and giveaways
- Ensure all social media content and copy is in line with brand tone of voice
- Engaging with our loyal Couture Club customers by replying to comments & liking tagged posts
- Excellent communication skills able to collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, studio, buying, merchandising and eCommerce
- Budget management
- Be proactive and forthcoming
- Staying up to do date with industry best practice guidelines
- Weekly analysis report on effectiveness of social media campaigns performance to optimise future results.
- Strong knowledge of Instagram and all social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task, think pro-actively & creatively
- Solid writing and speaking skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must have at least 1 years + experience
- Excellent Admin & Organizational skills
- Industry contacts would be useful but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org