Digital Marketing Manager
Main purposes of role:
- Responsible for CRM Strategy and implementation.
- Drive improvements in audience, traffic, conversions, acquisition etc, to ensure company sales and profit targets are achieved.
- Oversee agencies for SEO, PPC and Paid Social and manage Programmatic hands-on.
- Oversee SEO and paid strategies as applied by 3rd party agencies and report back to senior team.
- Create and manage link building strategies and content marketing strategies.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage CRM Automation and campaigns through Email, Push and SMS, using Klaviyo, PushOwl & TextGlobal.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Use G-Suite and Data Performance Tracking to monitor and report on visually digestible data.
- Drive traffic to TCC websites.
- Work with senior team on budgeting and forecasting effectively.
- Introduce affiliate and programmatic channels into the brand and manage in-house.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns.
- Always have Customer at Heart.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Improvements in audience, traffic and conversions from Push, Email and SMS
- Improving ROI with 3rd party agencies across Paid Media and SEO performance
- Deliver uplift in converting traffic to the website
- Successfully introduce and manage affiliate and programmatic marketing with positive ROI.
- Works in collaboration with Design/Buying/Merchanidsing, Wholesale and Marketing to deliver company strategy.
- Motivates and develops team to a high standard, creating a work environment that matches with our TCC values.
- Develops self, takes responsibility, reacts positively to change and pushes for innovative solutions.
- Inspires others.
Full Time Mon – Fri