Senior Merchandiser – Maternity cover
Department: Merchandising & Planning
Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Operate as a strategic team leader, ensuring financial targets are met.
- Responsible for planning and trading TCC web/store.
- Guide team, developing them to full potential, whilst overseeing process and demonstrating best practise.
- Experience in e-commerce merchandising is a must.
- Plan budgets by category, options, depth of buy, price, etc based on agreed financial targets.
- Optimise sales and profits on each product area.
- Manage WSSI. Stock and sales management. Reforecast and communicate changes to wider team. Manage OTB.
- Communicate with dept leads to ensure business pulls in one direction.
- Work with Design/Buying on strategy for the brand.
- Ensure on-time range launches, monitoring the CP dates.
- Manage weekly stock intake, using optimal freight route/cost.
- Trade in to and out of products as needed.
- Ensure good availability in NOOS lines.
- Monitor BIM and NAM.
- Manages and develops the team to full potential.
- Plans business levels for logistics team.
- Communicates with Wholesale Merch team to understand big picture.
- Stays aware of market trends and results.
- Present weekly/monthly trading to the business.
- Ensure analysis and framework is available for range building. Provide Range Plan.
- Manage team PO raising correctly and timely.
- Manage size ratios and returns rate analysis.
- Manage markdowns/promotions and trading calendar message,
- Always have Customer at Heart.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Strategically drive the business through effective planning, range building and trading.
- Works in collaboration with Design/Buying, Wholesale and Marketing to deliver company strategy.
- Motivates and develops team to a high standard, creating a work environment that matches with our TCC values.
- Develops self, takes responsibility, reacts positively to change and pushes for innovative solutions.
- Inspires others.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position is office based in Manchester
Offer subject to satisfactory reference checks
- Staff discount
- Free staff drinks
- Corporate gym membership rate.
- Free healthcare.
- Free items.
- Sick Pay.
- Enhanced maternity scheme.
- Remote working available.
To apply for this job role please send us your most recent updated CV and portfolio to the email below.